We value our relationships and respect your privacy
Last Updated December 6, 2012
What information is collected?
You may provide information to us when you register for publications, sign up for conferences or events such as webinars, participate in surveys, access downloadable content, or use other interactive areas of the Site. The information that you affirmatively provide may include, for example, your name, mailing address, e-mail address, telephone number or fax number. You do not have to provide this information in order to visit the Site, but if you choose not to provide this information, certain features or services on the Site may be limited or unavailable.
How may InComm Product Control use my information?
InComm Product Control may use information that it collects on the Site for a variety of purposes, including to:
• Provide you with the products, services, and information you request;
• Process your requests to participate in conferences or events;
• Distribute publications and alerts to you;
• Provide information about your account status;
• Contact you about our products and services;
• Perform business analyses or for other internal purposes to improve the quality of our business, the Site, and the products and services we offer; and
• As otherwise described to you at the point of collection or pursuant to your consent.
How is information disclosed to third parties?
We may disclose information that we collect from you when you use the Site as required or permitted by applicable law. We share this information only with our corporate Affiliates or as described below. "Affiliate" means any other company that controls, is controlled by, or is under common control with InComm Product Control. We may share this information with non-affiliated third parties ("Third Parties") as follows:
• Legal and Business Purposes. We may disclose information in order to comply with legal process, to respond to claims or inquiries, or to protect the rights, property or personal safety of InComm Product Control, our users, or the public. Information about our users may be disclosed as part of any sale or transfer of company assets, if legally permitted.
• We also may disclose your information for any other purposes pursuant to your consent or at your direction.
To administer the Site and for research purposes, InComm Product Control has contracted with Third Parties to analyze usage and volume statistical information from our visitors and members. Such information is shared externally only on an aggregated basis. These Third Parties may use persistent cookies to help us to improve the visitor experience, manage our Site content, and analyze visitor behavior.
We do not share personal information with Third Parties for those Third Parties' own direct marketing purposes.
If you participate in a survey, all of our research results are reported as totals or in other aggregated form, and no information about you as an individual respondent is made public.
Whenever you publicly disclose information online, that information could be collected and used by others. InComm Product Control is not responsible for any action or policies of any Third Parties who collect information that users publicly disclose in any such forums on the Site.
Links to Third-Party sites and services.
How can I access, change, and/or delete information?
InComm Product Control has implemented reasonable security procedures to help protect information that it collects through the Site from loss, misuse, alteration, or destruction. However, despite these precautions, you should understand that no data storage system or transmission of data over the Internet or any other public network can be guaranteed to be 100% secure.
InComm Product Control understands the importance of protecting children's privacy, especially in an online environment. The Site is focused on the provision of information and services to businesses, and is not designed for or directed at children, including without limitation those children 13 years of age or younger. InComm Product Control will not knowingly collect or maintain information about anyone under age 13 without first obtaining verifiable parental consent, or otherwise complying with the relevant legal requirements.
InComm Product Control
Attention: Legal Department
11121 Willows Road N.E., Suite 200
Redmond, WA 98052